3 Nov 2014 at 8-9pm
Read what we discussed here: Sweeteners
This chat was kindly supported by the Global Stevia Institute.
22 Sep 2014 at 8-9pm
Read what we discussed here: Processed Food
4 Aug 2014 at 8-9pm
- Can diet & protein shakes help to build muscle?
- Rehydrating – Which is better water or sports drinks?
- Any recommended sports nutrition resources …e.g. websites, blogs, books?
- What are the optimum post training or competition recovery foods?
- Are there any important vitamins and minerals to consider in sport nutrition?
Read what we discussed here: Sports Nutrition
7 July 2014 at 8-9pm
- What is the difference between an allergy and intolerance?
- What are the most common allergies in adults and can you develop more food allergies over time?
- What is Oral Allergy Syndrome and it is an allergy?
- Is there any relationship between IBS and food allergy?
- Any tips for recognising and managing adult allergies?
Read what we discussed here: Adult Food Allergies
Meat Free Monday – 9 June 2014 at 1-2pm
- Meat Free Monday – another fad or carries some weight?
- What are the health benefits of a weekly Meat Free Day ?
- Plant based diets needn’t be boring – what are your favourite foods to include?
- Plant proteins still pack a mighty punch what nutrition do they offer us?
- How can we spice up Meat Free Days? Any foodie recipes, websites or blogs that promote meat free days?
Read what we discussed here: Meat Free Monday
The Fat Debate – 10 June 2014 at 8-9pm
- In the light of recent research, should we change the way we look at saturated fats?
- What’s the deal with coconut oil?
- Is butter better or worse than spreads?
- What are your best tips for getting the fat balance right
- What can manufacturers and fast food outlets do to help us get fat-smart?
Read what we discussed here: The Fat Debate
Nutrition Secrets From Nutrition Experts – 12 June 2014 8-9pm
- Nutrition is a fascinating science, any weird & wonderful nutrition facts?
- As a dietitian what is the top tip you share?
- What changes have you have made to your own diet since becoming a dietitian?
- What is the most common question you are asked as a dietitian and what’s the answer?
- Which nutrition tip has the largest impact on health?
Read what we discussed here: Nutrition Secrets
Read what we discussed here: Dairy Protein
Read what we discussed here: Hydration
Read what we discussed here: The Sugar Debate