7 December 2015 at 8-9pm
- What is the ‘food as medicine’ movement about?
- Any tips on how we can help people connect the science of nutrition to the kitchen?
- How can the concept of food as medicine be applied to dietetic practice?
- Many dietitians practice in non-culinary settings. How can they practice culinary nutrition in clinical and community settings without kitchens?
- Any good resources or tips to learn more about ‘food as medicine’?
We are joined by special guest Amanda Archibald (@FieldtoPlate) from the United States.
Read what we discussed here: Food As Medicine